Use of the Site
- Bookings are subject MET A Space Pod‘s terms and conditions and policies and Guest(s) should read these before proceeding with their booking.
- We make an effort to ensure all information displayed on the Site is accurate; however, we are unable to guarantee all information nor Site is free of errors or faults. We reserve the rights to change the information published on the site at any time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage, however, caused (including negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site, or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this site.
The limitation of liability (whether arising under contact, tort (including negligence or statute), applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased goods or services.
- We may change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions by posting changes to the Site.
- MET A Space Pod is committed to protect the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We are also committed to protecting the Guest(s)’ personal information.
- Check-in time is from 15:00
- Check-out time is until 12:00
- If more time is required, kindly inform the counter. Otherwise, if it is beyond check-out time and guest(s) are not in the Hostel, Hostel’s Staff will clear respective Pods and lockers so as to prepare for the next guest(s). Hotel Management will not be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings in such cases.
- Hotel Management will not be held responsible for the loss of personal belongings such as money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guest(s) in the Pod(s) or anywhere else in the Hostel.
- Only guest(s) staying in the Hostel are allowed in the room(s). All visitors will have to wait at the reception/seating area.
- All towels are to be placed back in pods upon check-out. Loss of towels will be charged at SGD $10/face towel and SGD $25/body towel.
- Any serious stains on beddings that requires extra cleaning service will be chargeable at SGD $50 – SGD $100.
Guest(s) will be held responsible for any losses or damages to MET A Space Pod properties caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Guest(s) are required to inform the Hostel Staff if they noticed any damages in the Pod upon checking in. Hotel Management will not be held responsible otherwise.
- Regardless of charge instructions, I acknowledge that I am personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred by me during my stay at MET A Space Pod.
- Should any transport service (Airport Shuttle, Grab, Taxi etc) be booked upon request by guest, cancellation fees (if applicable) would be borne by guest(s).
- A deposit of SGD $50 will be collected upon check-in through credit card or cash which will be returned upon check out.
- Loss of key card will be subjected to a penalty of SGD $20
- The total price of the reservation is non-refundable
- Hotel Management reserves the right to evict guest(s) who are drunk, disorderly or creates the risk of harm to MET employees or other guest(s).
No content on our website may be used or reproduced for any commercial purposes. MET A Space Pod reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.